STUFFED LADIES FINGER RECIPE/STUFFED BHINDI RECIPE/
BHURVAN BHINDI RECIPE
Stuffed ladies finger is one of the favourite dishes for kids. Not only kids, grown ups also would love this tasty dish. It is a dry side dish for chappathies/roties and also rice. It is very good side dish for packing lunch.
1/2 Kg Ladies fingers
2 tbsps Coriander powder
1/2 tsps Red chilli powder
1 tsp Garam masala powder
1 tsp Turmeric powder
1 tsp Cumin powder
1 tsp Cumin seeds
1 tsp Fennel seeds
1/2 tsp Asafoetida
Salt to taste
2 to 3 tbsps Gram flour
2 Onions finely chopped
1. Dry roast the gram flour in low flame till gives out a good flavour.
2. Mix all the powders together with roasted gram flour, salt and asafoetida.
3. Slit each ladies finger and stuff the mixture generously.
4. Pour oil in the kadai and add cumin seeds and fennel seeds. Let it splutter.
5. Add onions and fry till it turns translucent.
6. Now add the stuffed ladies fingers and fry it in low flame. Close it with a lid for a few minutes.
7. Open the lid and turn the ladies fingers gently without smashing it.
8. Leave it for 5 minutes in low flame.
9. Your tasty Stuffed Ladies fingers are ready.
10. Enjoy it with Hot phulkas or rice.