VEGETABLE FRIED RICE/FRIED RICE RECIPE
वेजिटेबिल फ़्राईड राइस
Vegetable fried rice is an Indo-Chinese recipe. It is one of the all time favourite rice. Everybody, right from kids to old people would love to have fried rice any time. There is no need for any side dish. It is so tasty that it can be had just with tomato sauce. Fresher the vegetables, tastier the fried rice. But only Basmathi rice goes well with it.
Vegetable Fried Rice is a very healthy rice because it is full of fresh vegetables. You can give it to kids for lunch box. They would definitely love it.
Here I have described the recipe of a slightly Indianised version of Vegetable Fried Rice. No soya sauce or vinegar. You may wonder if the taste would differ. But it is not so.
VEGETABLE FRIED RICE RECIPE VIDEO LINK BELOW:-
- 1 cup Carrot(chopped)
- 1 cup Beans(chopped)
- 1 cup Green peas(shelled)
- 2 cups Cabbage(finely chopped)
- 1 cup Capsicum(chopped)
- 1 cup Spring Onions(white portion-finely chopped)
- 1 cup Spring Onions(Green portion-finely chopped)
- 1 tbsp Garlic(finely chopped)
- 3 or 4 Green chillies(half slit)
- 500gms Basmathi rice
- Oil for sauteing
1. Take a heavy bottomed vessel and pour oil.
2. First add finely chopped garlic and then you can add 1
cup of spring onions(white portion) and green chillies.
3. Next you can add all the vegetables one by one. First
beans, green peas, carrot, cabbage, capsicum and finally
spring onions(green portion)
4. Keep sauteing the vegetables in high flame. Do not lower
the flame. But see to it that the vegies do not get burnt.
5. When the vegies are half done, add salt and pepper
powder and mix well. At this stage, you can add soya
6. Add cooked Basmathi rice and mix well without breaking
7. Enjoy your steaming Vegetable Fried Rice with Gobi
Manchurian which goes very well with fried rice.