Green chutney is a very simple but tasty chutney which is used in bread sandwiches and also in Chat items like, Bhel puri, Masala puri, Dahi puri, etc. This chutney also goes well with starters. This simple chutney can be made very easily without any heating process. All we need is a blender and very few ingredients.
1 cup fresh Coriander leaves, chopped
1/2 cup fresh Mint/Pudina leaves
2 Green Chillies
1 inch Ginger
3 cloves Garlilc
1/4 cups Roasted gram
1 tbsp Cumin seeds
1/2 tbsp Salt - as per your taste
1/2 tbsp Sugar
1/4 cup Water
1. Blend all the above ingredients
2. Transfer it to a container
3. Didn't I say it is very simple?
4. Enjoy your tasty and healthy "All purpose Green chutney"
5. Use it for bread sandwiches
6. It also goes well with starters
7. Use it in Chat items like Bhel puri, Sev puri, Pani puri, Dahi puri and also for Samosas
8. Happy cooking... !