PANEER BUTTER MASALA
Paneer - 250 gms(cut into cubes)
Garlic - 4 or 5 pods
Onions - 2 (cut into long pieces)
Tomatoes - 3 (cut into pieces)
Cashewnuts - 10 or 12(ground into paste)
Chilli powder - 1 1/2 tsp
Coriander powder - 3 tsp
Cumin powder - 1 tsp
Garam masala powder - 1 tsp
Oil - for frying onions & tomatoes
Butter - 1 tblsp
Ghee - 1 tblsp
Grind cashewnuts into fine paste adding water.
1) Take a kadai and fry Garlic, Onions Tomatoes in a spoon of oil. Let it cool for some time. Now grind the fried garlic, onions and tomatoes into paste adding water.
2) Take a pan and some butter. When the butter melts, add cumin powder. Add the ground cashewnut paste.
3) When melted butter separates from the cashewnut paste, add the ground mixture of garlic, onions and tomatoes.
4) Add chilli powder, coriander powder and salt.
5) Let it boil for sometime till the raw smell of chilli powder changes.
6) Now add paneer cubes to the gravy.
7) Switch off the stove and add garam masala powder fried in a spoon of ghee.
8) Transfer the gravy to a serving dish and as a final touch, add some cream on top for garnishing.